- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Milson Aerospace owner bankrupted during liquidation
The director and owner of a Manawatu aircraft refurbishment company has been bankrupted by liquidators hoping to squeeze more money out of the failed business.
Milson Aerospace was placed into liquidation in 2015 at the request of freight company DHL Global Forwarding.
The Manawatu company, which restored aircraft and took care of its own aerospace collection, was owned and directed by David French.
According to their latest report, liquidators Damien Grant and Steven Khov, of Waterstone Insolvency, said they were still investigating the company's books.
They had pursued French for an overdrawn account, which ended in him being made bankrupt, the report said.
Read the full article by Jono Galuszka > Business Day - stuff.co.nz