- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Transport Ministry fraudster Joanne Harrison has been denied parole for a second time because she remains...
A fraudster who stole millions of dollars in a Ponzi scheme that robbed elderly people of...
An online cheat caught falsely selling items on Trade Me kept offending while on bail. Christchurch...
More Fraud News
Fraud complaint laid against Christchurch car dealer Nigel Thompson
A fraud complaint against a prominent Christchurch car dealer has been lodged with police....
- Posted January 14, 2018
Napier bank manager gets home detention for taking $134k
A Napier bank manager who took almost $135,000 from her bank over a five...
- Posted December 14, 2017
Midwife guilty of $357k fraud has registration cancelled
A former midwife who defrauded the Ministry of Health of more than $357,000 by...
- Posted November 7, 2017
Socialite loses appeal over mortgage fraud sentence
Socialite Eli Devoy has lost an appeal to the Supreme Court against her prison...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Hamilton fraudster sentenced to four years, 11 months in jail
A serial fraudster who swindled a total of $269,000 from dozens of unwitting people...
- Posted November 4, 2017
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000...
- Posted November 1, 2017
Parole for $33 million mortgage fraudster after one year in jail
An Auckland man involved in a $33 million mortgage fraud has been released on...
- Posted September 24, 2017
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa convicted of fraud
Kiwi fashion designer Kharl WiRepa swapped British Vogue for the court room after being...
- Posted September 22, 2017
Fraudster manipulated accounts to spend $1.6m of church funds at casino
A woman who had "full responsibility" of a church's bank accounts spent $1.6 million...
- Posted September 21, 2017
Welfare cheat investigator sentenced to more than two years’ jail
A welfare cheat investigator has been sentenced to two years and nine months in...
- Posted September 14, 2017
High flying SkyCity executive Tessa Grant and her $2.7m fraud
She was a high-flying executive so well-regarded in her job at SkyCity, she would...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Nubiotics owner found guilty of fraud
A former dairy and honey distributor has been found guilty of fraud. Trevor Lock,...
- Posted September 6, 2017