- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Napier bank manager gets home detention for taking $134k
A Napier bank manager who took almost $135,000 from her bank over a five and a half year period has been sentenced to six months' home detention.
Fiona Barber, 51, appeared in the Napier District Court this morning for sentencing after pleading guilty to four counts of directly accessing ANZ bank and dishonestly and without claim of right obtaining a pecuniary advantage.
The Napier woman took $40,802.35 between December 2011 and December 2016, $45,959.84 between November 2012 and May this year, $42,895.08 between August 2013 and February this year and $5,079 between May and July this year.
The total added up to $134,736.27.
This morning her defence lawyer Jonathan Krebs said his client had paid a significant personal cost as a result of the offending and submitted a full-time custodial sentence was not warranted.
Read the full article online > Hawkes Bay Today - nzherald.co.nz