- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Bella Vista Homes saga: Liquidator investigates company’s transactions
Bella Vista Homes allegedly made a series of transactions of "a significant value" to other companies and entities connected to former director Danny Cancian in the four months before it went into liquidation.
The liquidation of Bella Vista Homes left behind 30 unfinished houses, and millions of dollars in outstanding debts to creditors.
Last Friday, 21 Bella Vista Homes at The Lakes were evacuated by the Tauranga City Council to avoid immediate danger after a geotechnical report found an unretained slope on the development site was at risk of failing.
Rhys Cain, a Christchurch-based insolvency practitioner with Ernst & Young, said it was highly likely they would be contacting the entities in question to seek the recovery of the transactions made to them by Bella Vista Homes.
Read the full article by Scott Yeoman > Business - stuff.co.nz