- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Halal slaughterhouse’s owners Meatco put into liquidation
Overseas muslims could be robbed of the taste New Zealand lamb, after a halal meat exporter- seemingly linked to a convicted tax fraudster - was put into liquidation.
Meatco NZ Ltd was placed into liquidation following High Court proceedings in Napier, with Chris Horton and Associates appointed as liquidators.
The Meatco website describes the company as "one of the New Zealand's leading providers of the highest quality halal lamb and mutton products in the Middle East and South East Asia".
It also says it has the capacity to halal slaughter 15,000 sheep a week at a "fully refurbished modern halal meat processing plant", located in Christchurch.
Read the full article by Andrew Ashton > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz