- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Henderson companies’ liquidator settles with directors
A long-running lawsuit with potentially hundreds of millions of dollars at stake has been settled out of court by the liquidator of Christchurch developer Dave Henderson's Property Ventures group of companies.
Liquidator Robert Walker's claim was against lawyer Austin Forbes QC, Gordon Hansen, Alister Spedding, Adolf De Roos, Daniel Godden and their insurers. The former directors strongly denied liability.
Wellington-based Walker's action was funded by Auckland litigation company SPF No 10, a subsidiary of LPF Group.
Walker said he opted for settlement ahead of a scheduled February High Court hearing that could have lasted months, after weighing up the costs and likely benefits.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz