- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Meccano in voluntary administration
Meccano menswear is the latest retailer to face trouble, being placed in voluntary administration this morning.
Director Vere Sharma, who bought the business in April 2016, said he was disappointed but the decision had not been made lightly.
"I'm committed to the clothing industry, and have been for 30 years," he said.
Despite an enormous amount of effort from hard-working staff, Sharma said Meccano was unable to adapt fast enough to what had been a trying time for many mall-based retailers.
The menswear retailer specialised in everyday clothing.
De Vere investments also owns several other fashion labels including Ruby and Liam. Sharma said his other business dealings were not affected by issues with Meccano.
Read the full article by Holly Ryan > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz