- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Palmerston North fish wholesaler more than $200,000 in debt
A long-running Manawatū seafood wholesaler has been pulled under by high overheads after four decades in business.
Ocean Fisheries, based in Palmerston North, has supplied fish and seafood to high-profile Manawatū restaurants and hotels for 40 years.
But the owners, Cecil and Maureen Williams, who took over in 2012, have had to go into liquidation after falling more than $200,000 in debt
The first liquidation report from Hamish Pryde and Brent Dickins, of accountancy firm Coombe Smith, found that despite attempts to improve the business, there was not enough money coming in to cover the company's costs.
Read the full article by Paul Mitchell > Business Day - stuff.co.nz