- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Tauranga building company goes into liquidation, 13 house builds still at various stages
A Tauranga building company has gone into liquidation with up to 13 houses still at various stages of development.
But its franchiser has offered to help affected homeowners and in most cases so far there is no extra cost to homeowners.
Landmark Homes NZ Ltd announced yesterday its former franchisee for the Bay of Plenty, Debec Building Solutions Ltd, went into voluntary liquidation early this week.
It is understood up to 13 property owners may be affected.
Landmark said it terminated its agreement with Debec in December 2017. Its clients were notified of the development at that time, the company said.
Read the full article > Bay of Plenty Times - nzherald.co.nz