- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Trans Tasman newsletter in liquidation, founder speaks
The newsletter that was the platform for one of New Zealand's longest serving and distinguished journalists has been placed into liquidation on the petition of Inland Revenue.
Journalist Ian Templeton, 80, was given the unprecedented honour last week as a "distinguished guest", accompanying the Speaker Trevor Mallard into Parliament where several politicians paid him tribute for his 60 years covering politics.
The Trans Tasman newsletter he wrote for is owned by Christchurch publisher Max Bowden and was placed in liquidation a few days ago.
"I probably should have closed some of the less profitable newsletters sooner but I felt it was a good idea to keep them going while I sought a buyer for all of them," Bowden said.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz