- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Wellington’s Lone Star restaurant closes, liquidator seeks new operator for site
Lone Star restaurant in Wellington has gone into voluntary liquidation after its owners could not make ends meet.
The Tory St establishment, which is owned by Joseph and Clare Whelan, closed its doors on September 23.
Liquidator Heath Gair is trying to sell the business' chattels to a new operator of the restaurant, with the building owner willing to discuss a new lease.
Gair said in his first liquidator's report that the Whelan's bought the business two years ago, however, revenue did not meet expectations.
Lone Star Wellington opened in 2001 as part of a franchise. Lone Star also has a restaurant in Petone, Lower Hutt.
An extract from an article by Chloe Winter: Business Day - stuff.co.nz