- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
A1 Homes: Lost deposits ‘completely unacceptable’
Customers who paid deposits to a failed Gisborne and Hawke's Bay house building company have been offered a lifeline.
Fargher Construction, which operates A1 Homes in Hawke's Bay, Gisborne and Taupo, has gone into liquidation.
Deposits had been paid for 10 contracts but no work had started on those properties. Payment had been made for plans for another 10 customers.
The payments were put into the company's current account, which makes the customers unsecured creditors.
But now A1 Homes NZ has said that it, and the Registered Master Builders Association, would make an offer to the affected home owners to give them the opportunity of having their houses completed on the original contract terms.
Read the full article by Susan Edmunds > stuff.co.nz