- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Aaron Drever, disgraced former real estate agent, takes over Nosh store
A man once branded the country's worst real estate agent has reinvented himself as a grocer and says he's turned over a new leaf.
Aaron Drever is the man behind the Grocer's Market, opening in the same building as the former Nosh store on Dominion Rd in Mt Eden.
The Nosh chain closed its doors owing Inland Revenue $242,223 in unpaid GST and PAYE, according to a liquidator's report.
Inland Revenue launched proceedings against the chain after the company was put in receivership by director Andrew Phillips in July.
After IRD issued the proceedings, the company was put into liquidation.
Read the full article by Dubby Henry > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz