- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
All Blacks’ bodyguard Jayson Ryan faces $225,000 tax bill
A former All Blacks' security guard has had to sell his home after ripping the taxpayer off by more than $300,000.
Jayson Samuel Ryan, 45, will spend nine months on home detention at a property in north Christchurch and will have to do 400 hours of community work.
Ryan has sold his family home to pay $200,000 in reparation to Inland Revenue, and, in the Christchurch District Court on Friday, Judge Tom Gilbert ordered him to pay another $25,000 at $250 a week, which will take about two years.
Ryan had earlier admitted three representative charges of aiding and abetting his three companies to apply tax deductions to purposes other than tax payments.
Read the full article by David Clarkson - stuff.co.nz