- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Alleged ponzi fraudster’s hair and beauty business owes $1.4m
A hair and beauty products company owned by a man who ran what is thought to be a significant ponzi scheme owes more than $1.4 million.
The possible sale of the company has also been shelved after suppliers pulled out following the company's receivership.
Christchurch-based Boutique Hair & Beauty, which supplied international hair and beauty product brands to salons across the country, was in February tipped into receivership.
Its majority owner, Paul Clifford Hibbs, was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to another of his companies, Hansa.
Read the full article by Hamish McNichol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz