- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Auckand bridal shop sudden closure leaves 45 brides ‘disappointed’, and counting
An Auckland bridal boutique shut up shop without warning, leaving 45 brides disappointed, with more calls "flooding in" to the recently appointed liquidator.
Bryan Edward Williams, of BWA Insolvency, was appointed liquidator of Primrose and Finch on Wednesday night by a special resolution of shareholders.
He said the opening of a Melbourne store led to the demise of the Auckland boutique.
Williams had received about 45 phone calls from "disappointed brides" on Friday morning and the calls were still flooding in.
He had received a statement from a director of the company about its financial position:
Read the full article on line > Weddings - stuff.co.nz