- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Auckland lawyer’s strike off ‘almost inevitable’ Law Society says
A lawyer convicted for his involvement in a $40 million property development fraud has been struck off the roll of barristers and solicitors.
Timothy Upton Slack was one of four men charged by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in relation to the development of the Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel in Auckland.
In September last year, Slack was sentenced in the High Court in Auckland to 10 months home detention for one representative charge of obtaining by deception.
New Zealand Law Society president Kathryn Beck said Slack's conviction brought disrepute to the legal profession.
"Following offending of this magnitude, it is almost inevitable that a practitioner will be struck off the roll," Beck said.
Read the full article by Anuja Nadkarni > Business - stuff.co.nz