- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Bankrupt company may not be able to pay for dross clean up
Details of how a bankrupt company has left a huge environmental legacy in Southland - and might not have enough money to clean it up - have been revealed in a new report filed with the Companies Office.
Bahrain-owned Taha Asia Pacific, was put into liquidation on 2 August.
Sister company Taha Fertiliser Industries went into liquidation yesterday.
The two companies took dross from the Tiwai Point aluminium smelter, extracted surplus aluminium from it and prepared the remainder for conversion into fertiliser.
At the time of liquidation, questions were raised about would happen to unprocessed dross scattered around Southland.
Read the full article by Eric Frykberg > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz