- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Broadband contracting firm liquidated
Auckland ultrafast broadband contractor UFB CIVIL 5.2 LIMITED has been placed in liquidation, two months after going into receivership with debts of nearly $1 million.
The company's original owner, Wesley Faleolo, said he would have to "start again" after he and his wife were left without jobs and were forced to sell their home.
Until March, UFB Civil 5.2 employed 50 people helping lay ultrafast broadband for Chorus contractor Visionstream.
The company ran into difficulties after it used incorrect codes on invoices that meant it overcharged Australia's Visionstream for blowing strands of optical-fibre through ducting to people's homes.
Extract from an article by Tom Pullar-Strecker > Business Day - stuff.co.nz