- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Christchurch restaurateur Jonny Schwass admits $300,000 of tax offences
Christchurch restaurateur Jonny Schwass has admitted misapplying tax payments totalling more than $300,000 before his company went out of business last year.
Jonathon Charles Schwass, 46, pleaded guilty to 21 charges in the Christchurch District Court and was remanded for sentence on July 6.
Judge Simon Menzies asked for a pre-sentence report with an assessment of his suitability for home or community detention when he remanded Schwass at large – no bail was required.
Defence counsel Simon Shamy said Schwass was assisting with "other ongoing investigations" and a large amount of money may be paid to Inland Revenue before the sentencing.
Read the full article by David Clarkson and Sam Sherwood > The Press - stuff.co.nz