- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Christchurch woman Jasmine Carole Lasseter admits Trade Me fraud, keeps offending on bail
An online cheat caught falsely selling items on Trade Me kept offending while on bail.
Christchurch woman Jasmine Carole Lasseter is in custody awaiting sentencing after admitting a total of 19 charges.
Police have hinted they may lay more charges against her.
The 23-year-old already faced sentencing on 10 charges when she appeared before a community magistrate in the Christchurch District Court on Wednesday on nine fresh charges – seven of them relating to obtaining by deception while she was on bail.
Defence counsel Steve Hembrow said the offending related to the false sale of items online. The latest raft of charges refer to her obtaining $2850 by deception by this method.
Read the full article by David Clarkson > stuff.co.nz