- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Company linked to alleged ponzi fraudster in liquidation
A company linked to a man who ran what is alleged to be a significant ponzi scheme has gone into liquidation as another court date looms for the alleged fraudster.
Paul Clifford Hibbs was last year named as being under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Financial Markets Authority (FMA), relating to his company Hansa.
The SFO and FMA provided no further details, but last September investor John Docherty and his wife claimed they had been left stranded after allegedly being swindled out of $650,000.
Multiple sources said Hansa investors have been told at least $20 million was missing, and that Hibbs was thought to have been running a ponzi scheme.
Read the full article by Hamish McNicol > Business Day - stuff.co.nz