- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Compensation Offer A1 Homes Clients
Homeowners left wondering how their houses would get built following the collapse of Hastings-based Fargher Construction have been given a ray of hope.
A1 Homes New Zealand said it would work with affected Hawke's Bay home buyers caught up in the collapse of Fargher Construction, which operated licences for A1 Homes in Gisborne, Hawke's Bay and Taupo.
The head-licensor A1 Homes NZ Limited announced, that in conjunction with Registered Master Builders Association of New Zealand, it would put together an offer to homeowners affected by the recent liquidation of licence-holder Fargher Construction Limited.
The affected homeowners will be offered an opportunity to have their houses completed on the originally agreed terms.
Read the full article by Andrew Ashton > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz