- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Director of scaffolding company facing tax-related charges
The director of a Taranaki scaffolding company that was put in liquidation six days before Christmas has pleaded guilty in court to 28 tax-related charges.
Glenn Maraenui Peri appeared before Judge Chris Sygrove at the New Plymouth District Court on Wednesday.
Peri is the director of Chain Rigging and Scaffolding Limited (CRSL), a division of Chain Resources Limited (CRL).
According to the Companies Register, both businesses were placed in liquidation on December 19 by the Commissioner of the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) and both were placed in voluntary administration on December 2.
The liquidator's first report, made public on February 1, stated both companies were placed in liquidation due to significant GST, PAYE, and other tax debts owing to the IRD.
Read the full article by Tara Shaskey > stuff.co.nz