- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Fears for PostShop after franchise owner’s business goes into liquidation
With the closure of Dannevirke's book and stationary business Foster Brook, there were concerns about the future of the PostShop included in the business.
Foster Brook was owned by Paul and Trina Brook, who have been in business in Dannevirke for 15 years.
Paul was the fifth generation bookseller in his family, with the business having a proud heritage stretching from London to Sydney, Woodville (which was once going to be New Zealand's capital), to Havelock North, Hastings, Napier and Dannevirke. The business had a name synonymous with books and stationery for more than 160 years.
"Our investment in our business is a direct example of our dedication to the Tararua, even in tough times," Paul told the Dannevirke News in 2015 when the business left the PaperPlus franchise to become independent.
Read the full article > HAWKE'S BAY TODAY | Business - nzherald.co.nz