- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Former Ugg boot manufacturer in receivership
A company that was once New Zealand's largest producer of so-called "ugly boots" is in receivership.
A Canterbury Leather International (CLI) newsletter to customers advertised a receivership sale as a last chance to buy the discounted product and said all stock had to go.
According to the Companies Office, Canterbury Leather International was placed in receivership on October 17.
A CLI staff member referred Stuff to receiver Geoff Brown at Rodgers Reidy, but he was unavailable to comment.
In its hey day the Christchurch factory custom-made 40 pairs of boots for talk show host Oprah and her team, and its fluffy footwear found favour with celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan and Cher.
Read the full article by Amanda Cropp > Manawatu Standard - stuff.co.nz