- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Fraud complaint laid against Christchurch car dealer Nigel Thompson
A fraud complaint against a prominent Christchurch car dealer has been lodged with police.
A Stuff investigation last year revealed Nigel Thompson, 43, quit his business Nigel Thompson Motor Company (NTMC), over accusations of fraud and misconduct in September.
It is understood the new owners have since laid a complaint with police, alleging Thompson defrauded them of several hundred thousand dollars.
Police are assessing the complaint and meanwhile Thompson is also under investigation by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and Inland Revenue.
Thompson's business ran into financial trouble early in 2016. In November that year, former Kiwis coach Frank Endacott and his son Shane bought in, taking a 50 per cent share.
Read the full article by Sam Sherwood and Martin van Beynen > stuff.co.nz