- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Habitual Fix in Wellington CBD liquidated
Wellington's Habitual Fix on Featherston Street has been placed into liquidation.
The decision came after suffering a significant drop in turnover following November's earthquakes, with the government's business support package not applicable as it's not within cordoned-off areas of the capital city.
Sizzlepop Limited operated as Habitual Fix in the CBD, selling salads, sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and juices to local central business district employees.
The first report by liquidators ShephardDunphy said the business had seen a recent downturn in sales but the November earthquakes and subsequent office building closures "had a significant negative impact on the turnover and viability of the business".
Read the full article online > Newstalk ZB - newstalkzb.co.nz