- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Henderson’s post-banko conditions upheld
Christchurch businessman Dave Henderson has lost an appeal against conditions imposed upon his release from bankruptcy by the Official Assignee.
The conditions include a permanent ban on giving personal guarantees on loans and forbidding him from being a director until 2022.
His main ground for appeal was that the associate judge who imposed the conditions made an error in imposing them without first making a finding on his post-bankruptcy conduct.
Henderson also claimed that in making this error the associate judge breached his rights to natural justice and displayed bias against him.
But the Appeal Court judges said there was a good reason for the associate judge not to take post-bankruptcy conduct into account.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz