- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Invercargill Brewery Goes Into Receivership
Prominent city business Invercargill Brewery has gone into receivership, leaving its owners "utterly gutted".
Receiver Trevor Laing said the company, based in Leet St, went into receivership on Monday "simply because it made a default in payments to a secure creditor."
"It's not meeting its debts as they fall due so it's technically insolvent."
Directors Steve and Amanda Nally had put a huge amount of effort into the business, both financially and emotionally, he said.
"As you can imagine it's a pretty trying time for them."
Amanda Nally, in a one line statement, said: "At this stage we can't comment other than to say that we are utterly gutted."
Read the full article by Evan Harding > stuff.co.nz