- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Isabel Estate Vineyards founders bankrupt
The founders of a boutique Marlborough winery have been declared bankrupt, following a string of unpaid debts by a company the pair own.
Michael and Robyn Tiller - the directors of Isabel Estate Vineyard in Marlborough - failed to appear in High Court last Tuesday when their bankruptcy orders were handed down.
This comes more than a year after the wine company went into receivership, along with Isabel Estate Partnership and Shelby Estate Ltd, which together trade as Isabel Estate.
The Tillers established the winery in 1982, however, after running into financial troubles, the vineyard and branding was sold to Pinnacle Drinks - a subsidiary of Australian grocery giant Woolworths - for more than $3 million.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz