- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Koura Mining goes bust owing hundreds of thousands of dollars
A West Coast gold mining company with links to a controversial Christchurch entrepreneur has been forced into liquidation owing creditors hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Koura Mining Ltd began mining on the Greenstone River near Kumara about September, hiring specialist equipment from suppliers, including Geotech, the Porter group and Komatsu Australia. It employed about 40 staff.
Koura was placed into liquidation on Thursday. The petitioning creditor was Komatsu.
Komatsu commercial manager Mark Johnson would not reveal the amount of money it was owed.
Saunders and Co lawyer Andrew Riches said he was acting for five supporting creditors
Read the full article by Blair Ensor > Business Day - stuff.co.nz