- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Last day of work for Pumpkin Patch staff
Close to 40 staff at Pumpkin Patch's distribution centre are working their last day at the company today - and they won't be getting redundancy.
According to union representatives, it's a sad day for the workers, many of whom have served between ten and twenty years with the childwear company.
"One member has been there almost from day one, serving twenty-six years," said First Union general secretary Robert Reid.
"But the staff's sadness is mixed with anger," Reid said.
"A lot of the staff there were shareholders," said union delegate Rob Dempsey. "So they've lost their jobs and their money."
Due to the way the company is structured, staff will be leaving without any of their redundancy entitlements.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz