- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Liquidators Report: Primrose & Finch owe more than $300,000
The owners of a bridal boutique who shut up shop, before leaving the country, have left 63 brides without a dress and amassed more than $300,000 in debt.
Primrose & Finch Limited, which operated stores in both Auckland and Melbourne, went into liquidation on Wednesday last week - without so much as a word of warning to its clientele.
The owners, Matthew and Kerry Smith are believed to have moved back to the UK, where they are originally from.
In its statement of affairs, released in the liquidator's report this evening, the total estimated deficiency of the company is -$319,108.16.
Read the full article by Corazon Miller > New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz