- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Matamata software fraudster Brian Duffell jailed for $390k scam
At least one has lost their family home, others have also suffered financially and psychologically and the man at the centre of all the heartache and stress has been jailed.
Brian Jeffrey Duffell said farewell to his tearful wife and several of his seven children at the Hamilton District Court this evening before being taken off to jail after Judge Philip Connell imprisoned him for three years and 10 months for a fraud labelled "calculated, cold and deliberate" by the Crown.
The 56-year-old, who admitted nine fraud-related charges, is a software developer and throughout 2011 and 2013 he marketed exclusive rights to his product to buyers.
Read the full article by Belinda Feek > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz