- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Midwife guilty of $357k fraud has registration cancelled
A former midwife who defrauded the Ministry of Health of more than $357,000 by creating false records for five women and 120 babies has had her registration cancelled.
Last year Hamilton midwife Pania Lee Nin, 44, admitted to and was sentenced to two years and four months imprisonment on two representative charges of making or obtaining by deception a pecuniary advantage.
The court found that Nin falsely created records for two women and 55 babies that did not exist to gain $151,080 of payments from the Ministry of Health between April 28, 2008 and September 30, 2011.
In September 2014, she moved to Brisbane where she submitted more claims for payments totalling $206,059.09 by falsely creating records for another three women and 65 babies that did not exist up until December 2015.
Read the full article by Amy Wiggins > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz