- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Ministry of Transport swindler Joanne Harrison pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A Northland woman in jail for defrauding the Transport Ministry of more than $700,000 has also pleaded guilty to benefit fraud.
Joanne Harrison, 50, a former Far North District Council manager, appeared via audio-visual link in the Kaikohe District Court yesterday charged with defrauding the Ministry of Social Development of just over $6400.
She pleaded guilty to two charges of using a document for pecuniary advantage and one of obtaining a benefit by deceit.
Harrison had falsified a wage slip to show she was earning $482 a week, so she could claim a domestic purposes benefit, when she was, in fact, earning $1842 a week as a manager at the Department of Corrections.
Read the full article > Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz