- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Mr Green franchise seller Dean Richard Smith declared bankrupt
A Wellington man accused of taking money from franchise buyers - and failing to hold up his end of the bargain - has been made bankrupt.
Dean Richard Smith, who appears to have links to convicted fraudster Sir Ngatata Love, was declared bankrupt on Tuesday following an application by cleaning firm TJ Smart Workers.
Since 2015, Smith has been at the centre of allegations he let down Mr Green franchisees in Christchurch, Wellington and Rotorua, by taking money for franchises but not delivering on promised customers, training and business.
In records of some of the companies Smith previously operated, which have been struck off the Companies Office register, his residential address was listed as 12 Moana Road, the beachfront home at the centre of Love's fraud conviction.
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz