- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
New Plymouth bar closes down after being placed into liquidation
A New Plymouth establishment has been forced to close its doors.
The Ugly Duck Restaurant and Bar in Fitzroy has stopped trading after it was put into liquidation on August 2.
Jigga Limited, which trades as The Ugly Duck, was the subject of proceedings lodged in the High Court.
The Companies Office website said Jigga Limited had been a registered company since August 2006 and its sole director is Jason Tai-Rawhiti.
Tai-Rawhiti declined to comment on Sunday about the court proceedings.
The business itself, which is on Devon St East, is shut up with its blinds drawn.
Read the full article by Deena Coster > Taranaki Daily News - stuff.co.nz