- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Northland cooking school closure linked to fraud probe
A Northland culinary school which closed down suddenly last month, putting tutors out of work and students in limbo, was owned by a company caught up in a Serious Fraud Office probe.
But the good news for students at the Culinary Institute of New Zealand, on Kerikeri's Waipapa Rd, is that a Queenstown firm has bought the buildings and equipment and plans to re-open the school in February. It had 31 students at levels 3 and 4.
The Culinary Institute was part of the Quantum Education Group, which has been owned since 2014 by New Zealand's largest private training college, Intueri Education Group.
Read the full article by Peter de Graaf - The Northern Advocate - nzherald.co.nz