- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Pair jailed for running companies in breach of prohibitions
Two men with a history of criminal corporate behaviour have now been jailed for running companies while prohibited.
David Blake and Lance Ryan had both been involved in setting up and managing Hygiene Foundation, a company that claimed to provide hygiene certification to other businesses before it went into liquidation in 2013 with more than $700,000 in claims from creditors.
At the time, Blake was prohibited from taking part in the management of a company due to his previous convictions for managing a business when he was an undischarged bankrupt.
Blake was convicted of two charges of managing a company while prohibited. One of the charges relates to a second company Q Technology, and one charge was for promoting a company while prohibited.
Read the full article by Chris Hutching > Business Day - stuff.co.nz