- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Property consultant Stephen Gubb admits 14 frauds related to Rolleston’s Izone project
A property consultant who arranged for a real estate agent to fraudulently receive nearly $150,000 in commissions has admitted 14 charges.
Stephen Rolf Gubb, from Wanaka, was a property consultant for Hughes Developments Ltd, which managed Rolleston's Izone industrial park for the Selwyn District Council.
Gubb was employed to sell Izone land, leases and design and build packages, but if a real estate agent introduced a purchaser to the property they received the commission.
Between March 2007 and July 2015 Gubb arranged for an agent's real estate office to receive 13 commission payments worth $300,828. The office then paid the agent their commission, which totalled $149,094.
Read the full article by Anne Clarkson > stuff.co.nz