- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Pumpkin Patch goes into receivership
Troubled children's clothing retailer Pumpkin Patch has gone into receivership.
The company said it had tried to turn the business around over the past four years, but it had not been able to trade its way out of a mountain of debt of about $48.5 million, at the end of July.
It reported a $20.2m net loss in the year to 31 July, with sales falling 11 percent to $212.4m.
In a written statement, KordaMentha said it had been appointed as receiver for Pumpkin Patch and its subsidiaries.
KordaMentha partner Brendon Gibson said all 160 Pumpkin Patch and Charlie & Me stores in New Zealand and Australia were still open, but some were likely to close within a few weeks.
Read the full article online > Radio New Zealand - radionz.co.nz