- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Pumpkin Patch receivers seeking buyers
The receivers for struggling children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch are continuing to look for a buyer for the business after announcing a bunch of store shutdowns and job cuts last week.
KordaMentha, the receiver for the ailing retailer, had said late last month it had received interest in the business from a few parties.
Joseph Hayes, of administrators McGrathNicol, told a creditors' meeting on Monday that the potential sale process was continuing.
"The receivers are seeking expressions of interest to have the business sold in the coming days. We have no details on that but I know they are doing everything to get good value," Mr. Hayes said.
Read the full article online > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz