- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Social services trust finance manager stole $60k
The former financial manager of a taxpayer-funded social services trust has pleaded guilty to defrauding the service of about $60,000.
The deception appears to have caused the collapse of the trust, tasked with providing social services for the vulnerable.
Raukura Waikato Social Services Trust [RWSS] was at the centre of a Serious Fraud Office investigation when it went into liquidation this month.
Today Hemo Thompson pleaded guilty in the Hamilton District Court to all 68 fraud charges she faced.
Thompson obtained funds from the trust over a four year period from November 2010 to November 2014, disguising the activity as genuine expenditure.
The payments totalling about $60,000 came in the form of 68 separate deposits and Thompson used the money for herself.
Read the full article > The Nw Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz