- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Solid Energy enters final stages of liquidation process
Solid Energy New Zealand has entered the final stages of being wound up by going into solvent liquidation.
The state-owned enterprise entered voluntary liquidation in 2015 after owing $400 million to its creditors.
In 2015, the creditors voted for a deed of company arrangement (DOCA) that would see them and Solid Energy's employees paid in full over the next two and a half years.
"All the assets and things have been realised and its gone into solvent liquidation for the final wind up of Solid Energy," Brendon Gibson of KordaMentha said.
Solid Energy first started its downward spiral in 2013 when global coal costs plummeted, exposing its commercial error in carrying substantial debt on its balance sheet.
Read the full article by Luke Kirkness > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz