- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Staff knew A&G Price closure was coming
Many staff at A&G Price Limited knew the company was in trouble and several had already started to look for work, one employee says.
About 100 workers, ranging from foundry tradesmen, machinists, fitters, welders and engineers, were told at a meeting on Wednesday afternoon their jobs at the Thames engineering company were gone and the business was going into liquidation.
On Thursday morning the roads around the buildings, A&G Price is built on a three corners of land at the intersection of Beach Rd, Burke St and Brown St, which were usually lined with workers' vehicles, were clear.
The huge workshop, usually bustling and busy, was silent.
Read the full article by Teresa Ramsey > Business Day - stuff.oc.nz