- HUNTER LAMINATES 2014 LIMITED | CIV 2018-442-14
- CBL INSURANCE LIMITED | CIV 2017-404-306
- JUPITERZOOK LIMITED | CIV 2018-485-122
- IDRIVE LIMITED | CIV 2017-4585-110
- MORRIS PR LIMITED | CIV 2017-485-142
- FORTIS CARS LIMITED | CIV-2018-404-258
- HERON POINT PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-278
- FIL NZ SERVICES LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-289
- NCR CONTRACTORS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-257
- GUNSLINGER PROJECTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-250
Terry Serepisos’ mother ordered to pay $332,000 over mortgagee sale of Wellington apartment
An argument over a Wellington apartment's mortgagee sale has ended in a court judgement that Alliki Serepisos needs to pay up $332,284.88.
But the High Court judgement also notes it is "tolerably clear" that her son Terry Serepisos was her "guiding hand" through the disputed transaction.
Mrs Serepisos was the owner of a Tory Street apartment financed through General Finance. But evidence presented to the High Court shows not one payment was made for the property by the Serepisoses.
In September 2014, General Finance issued a notice to Mrs Serepisos, then began the mortgagee sale process.
General Finance eventually sold the apartment for $580,000 with final settlement on May 3 2016, but took the issue to court over the last of the money not recouped in the sale.
Read the full article by Frances Cook > The New Zealand Herald - nzherald.co.nz