- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Troubled Shanton fashion chain shuts its doors
The Tauranga branch of Shanton and four other stores closed last month and the remaining stores will shut their doors this weekend, the company's receiver said.
The troubled women's fashion retailer went into receivership on December 7. At that time 65 staff were working at the company's 13 stores.
The women's fashion retailer is owned by Revolucija Limited which is run by Aucklander Juliana Yelavich who relaunched the stores in September 2015 after buying the brand.
The chain's former owners went into liquidation in June 2015 owing $7.7m to creditors.
Receiver Andrew Grenfell said the Tauranga store and four other stores closed on December 28, and the remaining eight stores would close this weekend.
Read the full article by Sandra Conchie > Bay of Plenty Times - nzherald.co.nz