- CAMBRIDGE ON THE AVON LIMITED | CIV 2018-425-12
- MACH’S GLADIATOR LIMITED | CIV 2017-409-140
- VIRTUAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-283
- TRNZ TRADE LIMITED | CIV 2018-419-32
- SSS THAI TRADING LIMITED | CIV 2018-463-11
- HUNTERS CONTRACTORS (REO) LIMITED | CIV 2018-470-24
- PERFECT JOINERY LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-293
- INDUSTRY BAR N GRILL LIMITED | CIV 2018-404-216
- ZEECOL LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-97
- TOTAL LED SOLUTIONS LIMITED | CIV 2018-409-94
Schnapps founder and ex-Victoria University lecturer Ulf Fuhrer fighting bankruptcy bid
A former Victoria University lecturer — who founded an award-winning schnapps company — could be made bankrupt after racking up debts of more than $27,000.
Aotearoa Distillers founder Ulf Michael Fuhrer, who is now a commercial real estate agent with international firm JLL, is being chased by ASB Bank for the money he owes.
In the High Court at Wellington on Tuesday, Fuhrer's lawyer, John Langford, asked the judge for a two-month adjournment to allow some commercial property deals to be settled and payment to be made.
"Some funds are already available. He works in commercial real estate, so the prospects are good. He does have some substantial commissions coming, but if they fall through then that's the end of it."
Read the full article by Chloe Winter > Business Day - stuff.co.nz